Ok vintage retro fans out there, time for another retroquiz! Let’s test your soul music knowledge and see if you can name that singer/group!
- They convinced the whole world that “ain’t no woman like the one they’ve got!”
- They pose the question, “Could it be we’re falling in love, with you baby?”
- This soul singer compared his woman to a “starship”, which happened to be the name of one of his biggest hit singles.
- If you are looking for “sunshine on a cloudy day” this group feels this about their girl.
- This soul singer stated that “Love and Happiness” will make you do wrong or do right.
- This soulful duo asked “Sara” to smile.
- This particular group asked the question “Have you seen her?”
- According to this group, “La la la means, I love you.”
- In the 1970’s, this legendary singer made us all question “What’s going on?”
- According to this singer’s perspective, things are finally going his way “For once in his life.”
- This group was so excited about their ladies, they couldn’t help but sing “Betcha by golly wow! You’re the one that we’ve been waiting for, forever!”
- “What you won’t do for love?” That is the thought provoking question that this soul singer probed his audience with.
- She expressed her secret crush via song by stating, “If you only knew, how much i do, do love you.”
- She stated that she only wanted one thing from her significant other, which is “RESPECT”
- This soul singer did not feel respected in his home. Therefore he made the classic hit, “If you think you’re lonely now” to express that men feel used sometimes as well.
Well folks, that’s all for this quiz! Don’t forget to post your comments in the comment section below, as well as see the answers. Until the next quiz my friends, God bless!😊
Answers: 1) Four Tops 2) Spinners 3) Norman Connors 4) The Temptations 5) Al Green 6) Hall and Oates 7) The Chi-lites 8) The Delfonics 9) Marvin Gaye 10) Stevie Wonder 11) The Stylistics 12) Bobby Caldwell 13) Patti Labelle 14) Aretha Franklin 15) Bobby Womack